Roberta Gold is a Recreation Therapist and a Certified Humor Professional who founded Laughter for the Health of it in 1985 with one mission: To empower everyone to have a more positive outlook by seeing the humor instead of the horror in our world.
Roberta Gold is a Recreation Therapist and uses humor therapeutically. Her proprietary program, Laughter for the Health of it has helped countless businesses, healthcare facilities, schools, organizations, and many others to realize that laughter truly can be the best medicine for whatever ails you, your colleagues, your associates, your family, your staff and your friends.
She is a Certified Humor Professional (CHP) with more than 30 years of experience as a keynote and breakout speaker, as well as a consultant which many have come to rely on, for her insight and instruction on how to invoke humor into personal or professional settings in order to improve communication. Roberta facilitates interactive staff retreats, and has served as a de facto conflict resolution assistant for dozens of organizations. Roberta is an advisor for the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor’s Humor Academy (www.aath.org).
- Teaches classes for domestic violence survivors providing ways to laugh again.
- Custom tailors her presentations to the specific needs of each organization, such as:
- Life Is An Attitude
- Game Changing Tactics For Life Changing Moments
- The Family That Laughs Together Stays Together
- Humorizing Ways to Resolve Classroom Conflicts and Build Self Esteem
- Too Many Hot Peppers? Use Humor to Cool the Fire and Improve Communication
- Fear Factor Breakthrough: Using Humor to Face your Fears and Phobias
- The Family that Laughs Together… A Quick Guide to Sanity When You Feel Like Screaming
- Laughter Rocks! Tips & Tools to Keep Your Cool and Have a More Positive Mindset
A published author of numerous articles and a contributing author in over 12 books including:
- The Power of Transformation: Reinventing Yourself
- The Community Book Project – 20/20 Vision
- Your Glasses Are on Top of Your Head: Tales of Life, Longevity and Laughter
See more books she is a contributor in on her author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/robertagold
To learn more about Roberta, or more importantly learn how to nurture your own “Humor Bone” contact us today.